Tried to post a xmas card on facebook timeline and the whole timeline vanished, while it shows on chrome
I was trying to post a xmas card on my facebook timeline. It did not appear and the whole timeline disappeared. However I do see it in the activity log. I tried switching browsers, and in Chrome there is no problem. I tried making it public to all and not just friends, but it did not work. I deleted the cards and the timeline reappeared. Obviously Firefox is blocking something and I cannot figure out what.
I have added pictures. the first one is my blank timeline with Firefox, then you can see the post appearing in the activity log and the last one is the picture showing with Chrome without a problem. I would appreciate some help. Thanks
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!