Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Can't seem to figure out how to set default page. Whether I'm opening the browser for the first time or opening another tab I want it to open with Google search but can't figure out how.
All Replies (2)
Now way to set homepage
Hi drock72 and shoble thomas:
I’m replying to you because you posted a question about setting a homepage in last month.
We’re testing a homepage feature in Firefox Nightly and we’d love to get your feedback before we release it to the public!
Here are a few questions we have for you, but please include any other feedback:
- Briefly describe what you expected the homepage in Firefox to be like.
- How does the homepage in Firefox compare to your expectations?
- Is anything missing from the ‘homepage in Firefox’ experience?
- Was it easy or difficult to set your homepage in Firefox?
- What is one thing you would change about the homepage in Firefox?
Ready to give it a try? Here’s how it works:
- First, allow third-party app installation on your Android. Go to your Android Settings and enable 'unknown sources' (usually under "Security").
- Download and install Firefox for Android Nightly at nightly.mozilla.org
- Open Firefox for Android Nightly, then in the menu, tap Settings -> Customize -> Home -> Set a Homepage
- Enter a homepage by either typing in a URL, or put a check mark next to ‘Use current tab’.
- Finally tap ‘OK’ to set your homepage.
You’ll will see your homepage every time you restart Firefox for Android Nightly.