Hiển thị các câu hỏi được đánh dấu: Xem tất cả các câu hỏi

Wrong Timezone in Firefox Browser

Hi there, I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. … (xem thêm)

Hi there,

I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. MS Edge displays correctly, it's just FF that has the issue. There are a couple of add-ins that say they can update the timezone in FF, but not sure if I should use them (not trusted).

I verified that privacy.resistFingerprinting is set on false. Also, my control panel timezone is correct and set as Pacific, but just to see if it would correct it, I changed it and did a restart, changed it again and did a restart, and FF is still displaying Central time.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Jim

Đã được hỏi bởi jm24670 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi jm24670 6 ngày trước

https://community.adobe.com "You are not allowed to access this site"

Firefox won't connect to "https://community.adobe.com" Error "You are not allowed to access this site" Disabled all add-ons didn't fix it! Works fine in Chrome, Etc … (xem thêm)

Firefox won't connect to "https://community.adobe.com" Error "You are not allowed to access this site" Disabled all add-ons didn't fix it! Works fine in Chrome, Etc

Đã được hỏi bởi acct3 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi acct3 3 ngày trước

Restore firefox session questions

A few days ago I opened my monitor and was greeted by Firefox, already open, with the session erased. No clue how or why. I found this thread [restore firefox session]. … (xem thêm)

A few days ago I opened my monitor and was greeted by Firefox, already open, with the session erased. No clue how or why.

I found this thread [restore firefox session]. Very helpful.

I solved the problem by copying the latest upgrade.jsonlz4 file in the sessionstore-backups folder, renaming the copy as sessionstore.lsonlz4, renamed the original to sessionstoreold.jsonlz4, and replaced it with the copy in the main profile foider. It worked fine.

The only problem was the backup file was 2-3 days old, so there is a disparity between the content of the latest erased session, and the tabs from the backup.

I'm confused why there wouldn't be a backup created whenever the browser is closed, or something to that effect.

Is there no way to increase the frequency of created backups, and the quantity of of theses backups?

Đã được hỏi bởi noel_envode 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi noel_envode 5 ngày trước

Autoplay is blocked when opening link in New Tab without switching to it

So, despite selecting "Allow Audio and Video" in the Site Preferences, "AUTOPLAY BLOCKED" continues to show on a tab, and it only goes away once I access the tab. This pa… (xem thêm)

So, despite selecting "Allow Audio and Video" in the Site Preferences, "AUTOPLAY BLOCKED" continues to show on a tab, and it only goes away once I access the tab. This particularly happens on Youtube media.

You may find attached to this question an image of my about:config settings.

What further can be done to fix this?

Đã được hỏi bởi icywiddow 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi icywiddow 5 ngày trước

Youtube videos constantly stutter after using the seek bar

Hi all, Despite all my searching, I have not been able to find a solution to this issue that works for me. When I start watching a youtube video, it plays fine, zero inte… (xem thêm)

Hi all,

Despite all my searching, I have not been able to find a solution to this issue that works for me. When I start watching a youtube video, it plays fine, zero interruptions. However the moment I touch the seek bar, pause the video for a moment, anything that interrupts the playback, I cannot watch more than 2 seconds of video before it will pause as if buffering for a few seconds, play again for a few seconds, pause again etc etc. over and over and over, making it impossible to watch any video at that point. Refreshing the page will fix it, but if I have to use the seek bar to get back to where I was, then the exact same issue will re-occur.

There is zero issue with playback on other browsers, such as chrome or edge.

I have tried enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, various codecs, user agents, refreshed firefox, started it in troubleshooting mode etc, nothing has helped.

Đã được hỏi bởi Wixted 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi Wixted 6 ngày trước

Home page won't open on boot

After last or previous update, Firefox does not load home page. Get message with last tabs: Sorry. We’re having trouble getting your pages back. We are having trouble res… (xem thêm)

After last or previous update, Firefox does not load home page. Get message with last tabs:

Sorry. We’re having trouble getting your pages back.

We are having trouble restoring your last browsing session. Select Restore Session to try again.

Still not able to restore your session? Sometimes a tab is causing the issue. View previous tabs, remove the checkmark from the tabs you don’t need to recover, and then restore.

Did all this it is still happening. Last time removing some file folder did not correct. Do not want it to restore last session!

What is causing this?

James

Đã được hỏi bởi JJEULER 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi JJEULER 3 ngày trước

removing autofill items

I entered my password accidentally into the username field on a webmail page. It keeps showing several entries I made in the past every time I log in. How do I get rid of… (xem thêm)

I entered my password accidentally into the username field on a webmail page. It keeps showing several entries I made in the past every time I log in. How do I get rid of these entries? I searched the subject and all the suggestions of deleting it in the dropdown box with SHIFT+DELETE or CTRL+DELETE don't work.

I also use Vivaldi browser and I have the same issue when logging in to webmail. The list of usernames is different from Firefox so I know the lists are tied to the particular browser. I was able to delete the entire list with Vivaldi and I logged in to webmail and auto-fill list is gone. Can't do the same in Firefox. Please help.

Đã được hỏi bởi hongtoh.trevor 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi hongtoh.trevor 4 ngày trước

Autofill not working after last update

Autofill for payment and address information has stopped working. The option to choose one will come up, but when you click it, nothing fills in. Password autofill has be… (xem thêm)

Autofill for payment and address information has stopped working. The option to choose one will come up, but when you click it, nothing fills in. Password autofill has been working, though.

Đã được hỏi bởi jayneeyoung91 2 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi jayneeyoung91 3 ngày trước

Mass Editing Bookmarks/Bookmark Manager

Hail all: Now, Firefox has a very, VERY simple Bookmark Manager, that basically only allows to add, remove, and single-bookmark edit. Now, I have for instance 6+K Youtube… (xem thêm)

Hail all:

Now, Firefox has a very, VERY simple Bookmark Manager, that basically only allows to add, remove, and single-bookmark edit.

Now, I have for instance 6+K Youtube Links, which all, annoyingly, end with " - YouTube". I want to remove that idiocy, but to edit 6+K bookmarks, one by one?

Can you add a way to mass-edit bookmarks?

Also, can you add a "Explorer Tree Style" Bookmark manager, that shows all bookmarks in true Explorer style (As in:

All Bookmarks
--- Bookmarks Toolbar
--------- Folder 1
-------------Bookmark 1
-------------Bookmark 2
-------------Bookmark 3
------------- ...
-------- Folder 2
-------------Bookmark 1
-------------Bookmark 2
-------------  ...
--- Bookmarks Menu
--------- Folder 1
-------------Bookmark 1
-------------Bookmark 2
-------------Bookmark 3
-------------  ...
-------- Folder 2
------------ SubFolder 1
-----------------Bookmark 1
-----------------Bookmark 2
-----------------  ...
------------ SubFolder 2
-----------------Bookmark 1
-----------------Bookmark 2
-----------------  ...
-------------Bookmark 1
-------------Bookmark 2
-------------  ...
--- Other Bookmarks
--------- Folder 1
-------------Bookmark 1
-------------Bookmark 2
-------------Bookmark 3
-------------  ...
-------- Folder 2
-------------Bookmark 1
-------------Bookmark 2
-------------  ...

(without the "-" 's of course, this was my way to represent the folder and "bookmark file" system in tree form), with an option to see doubles in their respective folder/subfolder, with the normal editing functions? Since ... that would ultimately be darn helpful? Especially when implemented DIRECTLY into Firefox, so no additional tools are needed (add-ons) since these never have what I actually need.

I have a 700+ Bookmarks backup file, which says all. Far too many bookmarks to sift through, manually, without decent tools, thus the need to do it "one at a time".

Thank you very much.

Xog.

Đã được hỏi bởi Xogroroth 6 ngày trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi Xogroroth 2 ngày trước

Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.

I wanted to get an couple new addons to my firefox browser. But whenever I try to get one i get the message 'Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt… (xem thêm)

I wanted to get an couple new addons to my firefox browser. But whenever I try to get one i get the message 'Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt' whether I save the file and install it in windows, or trey to install at the firefox addons page. I have done multiple re-installs of the latest browser, cleaned every file out of the system, even joined this community in case I have to get some kind of membership to get addons.

I am out of ideas to solve the problem, and I cannot find anywhere on the internet where the 'Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt'. problem I have is solved. Please help.

jkumpire

Đã được hỏi bởi jkumpire 5 ngày trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi jkumpire 3 ngày trước

Firefox thinks that I'm a developer and force me to enable 2FA.

Hi, signing in to addons.mozilla.org always prompts me to enable 2FA, and there is no way to progress without doing so. I've disabled 2FA because I need it that way, but… (xem thêm)

Hi, signing in to addons.mozilla.org always prompts me to enable 2FA, and there is no way to progress without doing so.

I've disabled 2FA because I need it that way, but Firefox force me to enable it.

I'm NOT a developer. How do I fix that?

Thanks in advance.

Đã được hỏi bởi Stroke 3 ngày trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi Stroke 2 ngày trước

Ad blocker

I want to add an exception for a particular page in Firefox to allow ads. I can't seem to find where to do this. Is it even possible? I am running version 101.0.1. An… (xem thêm)

I want to add an exception for a particular page in Firefox to allow ads. I can't seem to find where to do this. Is it even possible? I am running version 101.0.1. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Đã được hỏi bởi jabrunn 6 ngày trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi jabrunn 6 ngày trước

Logins are gone

Hello, my logins are gone since yesterday. about:profiles gives me just 1 profile. in the profile folder there is the logins.json and the key4.db file but it wont load th… (xem thêm)

Hello, my logins are gone since yesterday. about:profiles gives me just 1 profile. in the profile folder there is the logins.json and the key4.db file but it wont load the two files when I start firefox. They contain 100+ logins.

All the troubleshoot sites say, I should make sure, these two files are in the main profile folder and they are. The two files also dont seem corrupted.

Thank you.

Đã được hỏi bởi stefan.reiber 1 tuần trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi stefan.reiber 6 ngày trước

Copy and pasting articles and images

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without the… (xem thêm)

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without them going into attachments. I know this is not a google issue because my wife uses chrome-which I do not like-and I can copy and paste articles and images accurately on chrome. I do not wish to use chrome, or upgrade to windows 11. I have tried refreshing firefox, uninstalling and re-installing to default settings, and nothing works to restore this ability to me in firefox.

Đã được hỏi bởi lgloster 6 ngày trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi lgloster 6 ngày trước

Firefox Total Cookie Protection not working

FF 101.0.1 win10pro64 21h2 enhanced tracking protection is on, but it's not working according to https://www.grc.com/cookies/forensics.htm what am i missing? … (xem thêm)

FF 101.0.1 win10pro64 21h2 enhanced tracking protection is on, but it's not working according to https://www.grc.com/cookies/forensics.htm

what am i missing?

Đã được hỏi bởi alk9 5 ngày trước

Firefox Browser

It is so annoying that when I open Firefox and type in what I am looking for that my typing goes right to the upper Top of the Page. I have tried to fix this problem but … (xem thêm)

It is so annoying that when I open Firefox and type in what I am looking for that my typing goes right to the upper Top of the Page. I have tried to fix this problem but cannot seem to fix it. I want my typing to stay in the middle of the page, but my typing goes right to address bar. I started using Flashpeak, Slimjet browser for this reason. I just cannot get use to what Firefox has done with its browser. Firefox needs to fix this problem, a lot of us do not like it.

Đã được hỏi bởi datapoint70 3 ngày trước

Trả lời lần cuối bởi datapoint70 3 ngày trước

Copy link in context menu works intermittently

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the … (xem thêm)

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the time, the clipboard retains its previous content. This problem has been occurring for about 6 months, through multiple Firefox upgrades.

My sense is that the problem occurs on tabs that have been open a long time. I don't think it matters which website I attempt to test.

I can repeat this problem right now. I can copy every link on this page. However, in another window I have open, which has been open for a long time, I cannot copy any link on that page.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Đã được hỏi bởi Sondra Kinsey 5 ngày trước

Trying to get the DOM in firefox console

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like … (xem thêm)

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like Chrome. I'm learning to program and don't know where else to ask. I'm going to let you some pictures, maybe you can understand better. the picture is the return when I write document in the firefox console. sorry, I can't explain better but I'm late to work.

Đã được hỏi bởi arveloarias 5 ngày trước