- Đã lưu trữ
Sorry that I don't know the version when this started, but within the last couple of months I have noticed that keyboard inputs are being processed incorrectly in many pl… (xem thêm)
Sorry that I don't know the version when this started, but within the last couple of months I have noticed that keyboard inputs are being processed incorrectly in many places.
The CMail web interface is one example. At the moment, in almost every GMail that I compose, I find "pieces" of things that I type in the wrong place. For example, I'll see a character on the end of a word somewhere in the message and notice that the same character is missing from a word later in the paragraph.
I also use some keyboard macros, and this new behavior has essentially stopped the use of these macros in FF.
One good example is that, for years, I have used a macro to dial voice calls using Google Voice. When google force the change to the new (green) version of Google Voice about six months ago, I had to spend several hours testing timing "delays" to get the macro to work in the new interface.
Those changes worked until the keyboard input problems started sometime in the last couple of months and the dialing macro not only became unusable, editing the timing delays didn't help.
If I fire up Chrome and use the same macro that fails in FF in Chrome, the macro works flawlessly in Chrome.