I have a home website that was written using php well over 10 years ago. Except for family updates, it has changed little and displayed correctly using firefox and other… (xem thêm)
I have a home website that was written using php well over 10 years ago. Except for family updates, it has changed little and displayed correctly using firefox and other browsers. Firefox is my preferred browser. A couple of months ago, it stopped displaying correctly in firefox but continues to display correctly w/o issues in Edge, and other browsers.
I note it displays in a basic form in firefox, links to other pages and content are shown and operable, but not displayed (correctly) as it does in Edge and others. I am on the latest version of Win Pro 10.
I posted the problem the end of August and received a number of suggestions. I went through the steps suggested (using troubleshoot amongst other suggestions) and none of the suggestions resolved the issue. My suspicion is that something in a relatively recent update of firefox has issues with my php based code. I do not use a "web tool" but write the source myself. I started writing websites with html decades ago and got the bug to use php years back.
If anyone has the interest (or curiosity) to look at the website in firefox and edge and my source code and see if they see the issue I would be glad provide the link to my website.