Dear Firefox, Since the most recent update I am experiencing problems in being able to save pictures. I find an image in Google Image Search, click on it and go to save .…
Since the most recent update I am experiencing problems in being able to save pictures. I find an image in Google Image Search, click on it and go to save .... however it does not save. The process even prompts me to select the folder I want it saved in, the name I want to give the file and so on. I do all of these things - but there is no picture there when I go to the folder. I have tried saving to different folders but no luck. This does not happen in all cases, only on some pictures.
I find the only way i can save the picture is to click on View Image and then prompt it to save. However as my work involves finding lots of images online, this is adding several steps to the process. It is also annoying when I have to save 50+ pictures and then go back and find that maybe half-a-dozen or so are not there
A new problem has occurred since updating to FF 67.0. My default configuration is to block all cookies. For those sites I wish to allow, I create exceptions to either All…
A new problem has occurred since updating to FF 67.0.
My default configuration is to block all cookies. For those sites I wish to allow, I create exceptions to either Allow or Allow for Session.
On one of the sites I use I have an exception as: https://CompanyName.com Allow for Session (name changed to protect the innocent)
There are a number of subdomains used and so all subdomain cookies are allowed for the session.
As of FireFox 67, I could no longer log into the site. I found that it was stuck in a loop reloading the page.
If I allowed all cookies, then the login would work. Once logged in, I could block all cookies again and everything continued to work on the site. So it was only the process of logging in that was failing.
First thing I did was disable all cookie related add-ons. That didn't help. If I changed the setting for CompanyName.com to Allow, it worked. Next I tried setting CompanyName.com back to Allow for Session and tried each subdomain with the Allow. What I found was I need to change one specific subdomain to Allow, so now my exceptions list is like this: https://CompanyName.com Allow for Session https://login.CompanyName.com Allow
So it seems as though the necessary cookie for login.CompanyName.com was being removed early so the log in could not be completed. Once a log in was successful, I could look at the cookies and see them for this subdomain (as well as the others).
I can't see anything I did wrong, so I'm thinking there may be a bug somewhere in FF67.