How can I disable Safemode in Firefox 24.2.0
We use FFox in a corporate environment due to issues with IE on certain intranet pages.
The existing version 17 had a number of files that we used to customise and lock down firefox, ie preventing users going in in safe mode etc.
These files no longer appear to be present in v24.2.0
I need to prevent users from pressing the shift key and entering ffox in safemode as they could disable/remove the plugins we use to assist locking down the application.
Can someone please advise on how I can achieve this in this version.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Câu trả lời hữu ích