Since you support the gay agenda I am uninstalling Firefox
I will no longer use Firefox or any other Mozilla product. If you want to support the gay agenda that is your choice. I choose not to support any company that supports the gay agenda and the moral decline of the US.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Google Update
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- PlayMark Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Thông tin chi tiết
hello, since i don't see any request for support in your question it is misplaced in this forum and i'm going to close the thread - also refer to our Forum rules and guidelines.
please take any concerns you might have on the subject to the governance mailing list located at https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/governance instead.
mozilla is a diverse community - we hold all sorts of views but are united in a common mission for openness, innovation & opportunity on the web!