As suggested by jaykumar creating new profile did not solve Firefox crash nonresponse problem
As suggested by jaykumar I created a new profile, restarted the computer, opened the University eResources site, the Foirefox does not open the list of Js did not solve Firefox crash nonresponse problem. Error message: The connection was interrupted
The connection to libsta28.lib.cam.ac.uk:2416 was interrupted while the page was loading.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
There is some kink somewhere that has crept anew!
Hope that you can help please. It is causing too much "frustration-anxiety" and holding up the work that I should get on with- it is challenging to solve this with more relaxed writings..
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Its college server issue. I tried via Firefox, Safari, opera and chrome.
Let's keep this discussion in one thread. over here:
locking this thread as a duplicate