I am unable to "open link behind mail" using Mac Mail now. It used to work fine, and just clicking works but not right clicking to open behind mail. Please help
This used to work on my Mac using Firefox and Mac Mail but now it doesn't. Opening regular links are unaffected. I can still click and open easily. This only happens when I try to use the feature, to open links behind mail. When I right click nothing happens. Nothing is opened.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Version 18.104.22.16813
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Hi GetPaulHoward, Thank you for posting your question to the SUMO support forum, however I am not sure this pretains to Mozilla. There is a help forum you can contact at Apple. https://discussions.apple.com/message/23817335#23817335
Hope this helps.