How to disable auto header and footer from firefox desktop Application
I build a Firefox desktop application for my company. i need to print some page from that application using JS window.print(). It Works Perfectly in my application. But the problem is when it printing my document it prints a header and a footer automatically. I Want to remove this. I can remove this on Firefox browser , but i cant remove this on my application. Please Somebody Help Me. here is my application link: https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/hmspro User Login : admin / Password: 123 if you want to get into printing page navigate invoice > paid invoice > print button. I also tryed from about:config and disable all default header footer. but it wont worked.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Hi saaiful, Thank you for posting your question. window. will print header and footer.
Here are some solutions I found after researching your issue:
- take a screenshot and create a page that is printable http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?210947-Using-window-p...
- Target to another window then print: http://www.liferay.com/community/foru.../3401817
Hope this helps.