Can't Play Video "need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player"
Ever since upgrading to FF 26 I can't play video on YouTube or many other sites. It says "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. Download it from Adobe."
So I click on the link which takes me to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, do the install which goes without trouble.
But afterwards I get the same message when I try to play videos.
Running Windows 7 on a Desktop PC. Having NO problems playing videos in IE or Chrome. FF used to be great but it's becoming more trouble than it's worth.
Thanks in advance.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thông tin chi tiết
You can try uninstalling it completely via the control panel and then installing it back on to the computer. You can also do a plugin check if you'd like.
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.