Tabs: Options Plus context menus for Mac use? & Firefox preferences tab menu not responding correctly.
Please define w/no right click as I use Mac: tab options plus in the "menu" link: lots of options to check (or not) but do not know what tab or main context menus refer to - maybe understand "tools" menu (drop down list in bar, yes?) where & what are they? will i see the options i check somewhere? also in the regular 'preferences' tab menu i DO NOT have 'switch immediately to new tab' checked (IT IS UNCHECKED) but indeed the switch is always made...why? i don't find anything (i'm aware of) in the options plus menu to cause this but again...?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Version 188.8.131.5210
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Picasa plugin.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- npmnqmp 07076003
- Netscape plug-in that plays Rhapsody content
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Thank you for contacting support. Can you please clarify your question, is it not working?
Currently Firefox has different menu structures on a Mac and a PC. As you see that Preferences is in the File Menu on a Mac and Options is in the Tools menu on a PC.
If you have any other questions about this, we are happy to help.
When you are viewing articles in this site's knowledge base, if you get instructions for Windows or Linux, check on the left side under Editing Tools for a drop-down control that lets you specify MacOS X.