Filesize download limits
My office uses firefox. I want to put download restriction there to avoid internet surfing blockage. Is there a way i can put a download limit in firefox? That is to say no one can download a file that exceeds a filesize of say 30 MB?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Thank you for your message. In order to put a download limit, this would have to be done through a antivirus or firewall in the office.
The only about:config entry I found that was close limits the amount of server connections: '''''''network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server''''''' this can be read more about on this About:config MozillaZine Page
MDN also has a way to manage preferences on many platforms if you are interested in checking them out https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/A.../Handling_Preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=XUL%2FSchool_tutorial%2FHandling_Preferences
Parent Controls in Windows can be set up for the user as well, but that is beyond this forum. At this time I do not think that this is possible from just Firefox.