Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
When being on facebook in firefox and clicking on messages or notifications icon, only a small 'window' appears with the 'loading bars', but no messages or notifications appear. This is happening for a week now. I tried to figure out the problem, so I disabled adblock plus on facebook; no result. I opened facebook in chrome and it worked fine. so I assume it's a firefox problem.
On a different note, I have the same when I try to open page insights from my fanpage on facebook. Only loading bars. For both problems I left my computer trying to load for 15 minutes, but no change.
I use Forefox 26.0 and am on the beta update channel.
Any ideas what could be wrong?
Ron Computer: i7 920 with Windows 7-64.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- On Windows you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by quitting Firefox and then going to your Terminal and running: firefox -safe-mode (you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
- Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
Please report back soon.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back soon.
I disabled adblock plus 2.2.1 and everything works fine again on facebook. It's of course no option to disable this. Either Facebook has changed something so adblockplus interferes with the fb page or the newest adb 2.2.1 has made a change that makes it incompatible with facebook.
If AdBlock Plus is causing an issue, you can try adding Facebook to the whitelist to allow content to display properly of the page.