How can I find my post?
your thread is here - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/974084?esab=a&s=&r=0&as=s - locking
Earlier I asked a question amnd got an answer from Cor-El Now: my e-mail indicated that there was an answer to my question but where can I find it here? There was no direct link to my question and I cant find it anywhere else.
Maybe mozilla should use normal forums software like IPB because thats easier to handle.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi the-edmeister vào
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Your SUMO forum thread is here:
You can go to a forum index page and make sure that you are logged on (if necessary click Sign In).
If you are logged on then on the top of the [/questions] page you have a Sort and Filter item that opens a drop down list.
You find "My Contributions" amongst the choices in the second column (Show).
If you are logged on the this forum and see your name instead of "Sign In" then click your name and select "View Profile" in the drop down list that opens to see your contributions (questions and answers; these are search links).