Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
How do I step back a page? I am having to close FireFox and start over! Arrrgh!
When I click on a Web page and am through with it, I want to close it and step back to the page from whence I came. I see no navigational means to do this on Firefox. The introductory tutorial did not cover it either.
It is completely fustrating to close Firefox and start over to get to the page before. So I am sure there is a way, it is just not obvious nor covered in your tutorial.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)
Hello, you are using an old version of firefox. Can you please update it and try again. goto Help->About Firefox and it will be automatically updated. Thanks
You could also check out your browser history It should record everyplace you have been.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- Firefox menu button > Options
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar setup
You can also check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file if this didn't help.