I can not send attachments while using Firefox. I can send attachments with Safari. Can you please help me?
When I try to attach a file I click attach and am able to select a file but when I try to send the email a box appears saying that the attachment is still downloading. I have tried leaving the email about 5 minutes before I send it but I still get the same message. If I do send the email it arrives without the attachment.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Thông tin chi tiết
can you please update your firefox version and check again it is working or not. goto help->about firefox and update it.
Người tạo câu hỏi
How do I update my firefox version. I have firefox 4.0
can you see help->About Firefox on top menu? if yes then open it . it will automatically update it.
If there are problems with updating or with the permissions then easiest is to download the full version and trash the currently installed version to do a clean install of the new version.
Download a new copy of the Firefox program and save the disk image (dmg) file to the desktop
- Firefox 20.0: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application (e.g. open the Applications folder in the Finder and drag the Firefox application to the Trash) to do a clean (re-)install
- Install the new version that you have downloaded
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox profile folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data if you uninstall and (re)install Firefox.