Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Cannot access website (user name + password) on my puter either with Firefox or IE8 but can do so on another computer. Why so?
I need to access a website to read research papers. I use Win7, Firefox & have to allow cookies to enter. I am denied access using my computer with valid user name and password but can get access using IE8 on a computer located elsewhere. What must I do to access this website on my machine?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
___________________________________________________________________________ Fix login issues on websites that require a username and password