Facebook. Won't accept a comment on a post from FireFox (IE=OK). Then next FireFox startup, error for every comment ever attempted.
If I try to enter a comment on a FaceBook post, error message that I am unable to do it. Then every restart of FireFox throws an error message for every attempt EVER made to comment. FireFox has become totally unusable on FaceBook. I see that you have the problem marked "Solved" so apparently no one plans to do anything about it. To bad, that makes FireFox unusable and it's a pretty decent program aside from that. But I can always <sigh> go back to IE.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!