Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
When I attempt to sign up for the Samsung website using Firefox on my macbook, it returns an error that the random question answer is wrong
I was attempting to create a user at this site: http://www.samsunggalaxys3forum.com/forum/register.php?do=addmember It asks a "random" questions "Floors are horizontal, walls are ___?" When I hit submit, it returns an error that the answer was wrong. I tried several times using my macbook running firefox.
I get to work, where I am using an intel based machine running Windows 7, IE 9 and am able to register on the site and answer the question with no problem.
I have had the same problem on sites that use captcha - I cannot get past inputting the captcha phrase, as it returns an error every time, while using IE9 is problem free.
Is there something wrong with my setup of Firefox?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If clearing cookies doesn't work then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox Profile Folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder