Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
unable to connect when refresh frozen website ?
Happening more often since it started a couple weeks ago... 'up to date' Firefox connects, but after open 2 or 3 tabs and working along, site freezes, try to refresh, get "Unable to connect" / "Try Again" error message, and get same for all open tab sites when try to refresh.
Open IE and no problem.
Come back to Firefox and tabs open ok again.
What could be the cause of such a sporadic problem ?
Thank you for your help.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!