Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I cannot sign in to my AOL mail from firefox, keep getting "blerk" error message, but can sign on to AOL mail from other computers & devices
cannot sign into AOL mail from firefox, but can from other computers & devices
Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)
Please reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with the left mouse key.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
See if this helps solve the issues you had and please report back to us!
Thanks for the help....but this did not allow me to sign in. The problem is happening on this one computer only.....any other suggestions???
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that aren't send or otherwise blocked.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
There is no need to clear all the cookies if there there is a problem with one website as doing that will remove all settings stored by other websites in cookies and you also lose remember me cookies.
It should be sufficient to only clear AOL related cookies.