Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Why can I no longer type in my subject line (Email) of newly composed Emails?
I Use Go Daddy Email which is online. This first started happening on my laptop, - my home computer was fine. The next day, it started happening on my home computer. I can not type anything into the subject line. I am not even sure if this is a Mozilla problem. Can anyone help with this?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Thanks for the suggestion, but it did not do it. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
I had this problem too with a GoDaddy email acct; it is a defect in Mozilla Firefox 17, solved by uninstalling the program and reinstalling the previous edition of Firefox 16. Email is working again, subject line is active.