New Tab/blank page keeps appearing. Won't go to my bookmarks, etc. Re-loaded newer version, restarted, still won't work.
We've tried deleting the old Firefox, loaded Firefox 17, restarted, enabled in options, changed the home page, etc. Tried all the usual suspects and still just get a blank page. When I try and go to my bookmarks, the "New Tab" says conecting for a quick second and goes right back to "new tab". We can't go anywhere or see anything other than a blank page.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Thông tin chi tiết
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!