VERSION 15.01 UNSTABLE
WHEN GOING TO WEB SIE FIREFOX 15.01 NEVER STOPS LOADING THE SITE, HOURGLASS NEVER DISAPPEARS
Được chỉnh sửa bởi mbernold vào
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Điều này đã xảy ra
Bất cứ khi nào Firefox được mở lên
Điều này bắt đầu khi...
UPDATED TO FIREFOX 15.01
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- iLinc101 Install Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Thông tin chi tiết
I agree. I have been so miffed with it that I have now opened up Chrome. To be honest I don't like the interface and prefer FF, but what the hell, FF just doesn't cut the mustard anymore.
Note Firefox 16 is now released so you should all be using that not Firefox 15.
- If you have a problem read the thread to see if it contains a solution
- if you have a problem post your own question rather than asking another in this thread.
- If you think you have an answer to this problem by all means post a link
My firefox version 15.1 works ok for a while then freezes/hangs. I have Kaspersky 13.0.1 is there any connection with this
Disable or uninstall Kaspersky to find your answer. Assuming you are a Windows user (most Firefox users are) consider using free MS Essentials & MS Firewall to keep you safe whilst testing.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi John99 vào
OK I tried the advice I found here to uninstall the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. I found a website, oldapps.com, that has old versions, and I picked a version that was released about a month ago, back in September. I uninstalled the current version and installed Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.25 (Non-IE). NO MORE FREEZES! To confirm that this was the problem...I installed the latest version of Firefox (16), and reinstalled the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. MORE FREEZING! Again, I uninstalled Flash Player and re-installed the older version of Flash Player. NO MORE FREEZES! Apparently Firefox and Adobe Flash Player no longer play nicely together, and Firefox 16 hasn't helped this issue.
You would probably do better asking your own question using /questions/new
Update: new thread by KCTowers problems with vs 15.01 freezing /questions/939504 & it is looking like a Flash/Trusteer_Rapport issue
I have noticed reports of problems with Kaspersky and my suggestions would be
- update the software it may then work
- uninstall Kaspersky at least temporarily, possibly using free MS Security essentials and free (ms) Firewall meanwhile
Được chỉnh sửa bởi John99 vào
Thanks for your reply. I have found that the answer to my problems was to disable the Shockwave Flash plug-in 11.4.402. 287. Wow! On doing so my computer is running like new without it; and FF 15.01 is now stable without it - on my machine anyway. Why we get all these updates I don't know! I grew up with the belief that if it wasn't broke don't try to fix it. All that users want to do in my opinion is to use the internet in a simple and secure manner, not have bundles of plug-ins clogging up the works.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi KCTowers vào
You may find disabling Adobe's protected mode will allow FlashPlayer (shockwave) to behave better.
- for instructions see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Flash_Player_11.3_Protected_Mode_-_Windows
One improvement being trialled now in develpment versions is the native ability to turn off some of these plugins unless the user explicitly opts for them to be used.
The web changes, and web pages now commonly contain video content. Web browsers need to keep up with developments and fix security issues as they arise.