Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
The new tabs do not open when I click them. I have tried the options section and even ctrl-T and nothing works.
I removed the searchqu/Bandoo products from my computer/Firefox and now my tabs will not open when I click on them. Any ideas?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
Firefox 9 is here: getfirefox.com Do a malware check with some malware scan programs. You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and Searches are redirected to another site
The Ask Toolbar is causing that in the Firefox 3.6.13+ versions. Uninstall that extension.
There are a couple of places to check for the Ask toolbar:
- Check the Windows Control panel for the Ask Toolbar - http://about.ask.com/apn/toolbar/docs/default/faq/en/ff/index.html#na4
- Also check your list of extensions, you may be able to uninstall it from there - https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Uninstalling+add-ons