Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Is it possible to have bookmarks automatically sorted by name?
Is it possible to have bookmarks automatically sorted by name within a folder? As it stands now, every time I add a new bookmark to a folder I have to right-click on the folder and select "Sort By Name" from the menu.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)
Do it shorted A > Z.
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
I know how to sort the folders, that was not my question.
I am asking if there is a way to have folders automatically sorted by name, instead of having to re-sort the folder every time I add a new bookmark to the folder.
Try this Add-on. Set the options after install in Add-ons > Extensions > SortPlaces > Options
- SortPlaces: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sortplaces/
- More info: http://www.andyhalford.com/sortplaces/index.html (ignore Latest News; it has not been updated. Scroll down to Use section for details on settings)
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Được chỉnh sửa bởi SafeBrowser vào