Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Firefox allowed win 7 internet security 2012 infection
This nasty virus is spread by (in my wife's case) "...The other method are hacked web sites that attempt to exploit vulnerabilities in programs that you are running on your computer to install the infection without your knowledge or permission."
What is the security vulnerability in Firefox? I assume it is some form of active content that I need to turn off. Running Firefox 8, Win 7 Pro and Microsoft Security Essentials.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Do a malware check with some malware scan programs. You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and Searches are redirected to another site also i suggest you to open a bleeping computer forum account and create a new topic with priliminary log, they are expert to remove this kind of infection. :), good luck