Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I updated Firefox yesterday when prompted. After the update, I noticed all my bookmarks were missing. I followed the steps provided by Firefox support to restore my bookmarks to a past day, but no matter what past day I chose as a restore point, all of the bookmarks that I lost when I updated are still missing. I did a system restore on my computer (running Windows Vista) to try to revert back to a past day in order to bring back my lost bookmarks. After the system restore completed, Firefox crashes every time I try to open it. It will not open, and the crash happens in safe mode also.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
You should be careful with doing a system restore.
You can try to undo that restore via the restore point that was automatically created or do a clean reinstall of the Firefox program.
- Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 8.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Uninstall your current Firefox version.
- Do not remove personal data when you uninstall the current version or you lose your bookmarks and other data in the profile folder.
- Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.
A possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.