How do i get to about.config for firefox - it doesnt seem to work
I have been given this faultfinding instruction - Type about:config in the URL bar
However it doesnt work - my firefox cant find the URL.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Điều này đã xảy ra
Bất cứ khi nào Firefox được mở lên
Điều này bắt đầu khi...
Dont know havent tried it before
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.112
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
Thông tin chi tiết
Just need to access the config of firefox
Câu trả lời hữu ích
ensure that you only enter about:config and that it is nor preceded by http or anything such as that. You should get a page stating 'This might void the warranty' ;)
Người tạo câu hỏi
Sorted - the forum had this as about.config when it was in fact about:config thanks anyway
-> Open Firefox and type about:config in the Location (address) bar
- When you see a warning, click I'll be careful, I promise button
Check and tell if its working.
Người tạo câu hỏi
thanks - that works
To help other users find solutions, please return to this Thread and Sign-in to the forum with your Username and Password:
click on "Solved It" Next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your Question
DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply