How do I get rid of the Bookmarks Toolbar to the left (Not the one above) of the screen? Never had it until recently and It takes up my window space. Thanks, P@T!
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Windows Presentation Foundation File: NPWPF.dll Version: 3.5.30729.1 Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers MIME Type Description Suffixes application/x-ms-xbap XAML Browser Application xbap application/xaml+xml XAML Document xaml
Giải pháp được chọn
That's called the Sidebar. If you press Ctrl+b, it will toggle between open and closed. (Ctrl+h toggles the History sidebar.) Does that work?Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 15
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 103
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Ask Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Thông tin chi tiết
I need more window space side to side and do not need this EXTRA Search Box and Bookmarks Toolbar, Menu and Unsorted Bookmarks. How do I get it to go away....Use a older version of Firefox (Now using Firefox 6.0.2) or is it an App causing this?
Giải pháp được chọn
That's called the Sidebar. If you press Ctrl+b, it will toggle between open and closed. (Ctrl+h toggles the History sidebar.) Does that work?
Câu trả lời hữu ích
- press CTRL + B to toggle On/Off Bookmarks Sidebar
- IF a Bookmarked webpage is always opening in the Bookmarks Sidebar, right-click the Bookmark -> click Properties -> Remove Checkmark from Load this Bookmark in the Sidebar -> click Save
Check and tell if its working.
This works perfectly. This problem has a reason to exist for some users. Firefox does not explain what the option "load the bookmark in the sidebar" means, so a newbie user is induced to mark it. IMHO, all configuration options should have a help/explanation window that opens with a right click or F1.
Hi tom_vene, that would be helpful. You can submit that suggestion more directly using an option on the help menu, "Submit Feedback..."