Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
The message,"this application has failed to start because xpcom_core.dll was not found Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
If I hit OK, nothing happens. I then have to hit the cancel X four times to remove it or everything is frozen. What do I need to do to rectify this problem?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Do a clean reinstall.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 6.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
- Uninstall your current Firefox version.
- Do not remove personal data when you uninstall the current version.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi cor-el vào