when i try to enable a download, it opens over 100 tabs in the toolbar and keeps on opening them???
i can't download anything!!! when i try, it keeps opening endless 'new tabs' and doesn't stop....i even uninstalled and reinstalled firefox but its still doing it.....i get on internet explorer and try to download and it opens firefox and continues to open endless tabs..what is going on?????
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Maybe this will help?
You should never select the Firefox program as the application to open a download if you get an "Open with" download dialog to prevent that from happening.