My preferences allow pop-ups and yet when I try to generate a letterfrom an online database I'm using for work, FifreFox "prevents po-ups from this site" Why?
I need to access an online database to generate letters for an assigned project. I click on the appropriate link to generate letters, the file is conveyed to my downloads, and I open it using Adobe to create a pdf. This worked fine for the first 5 letters. When I tried to generate the 6th, a yellow banner appeared informing me that "FireFox prevented this site from opening a pop-up window" which prevented me from getting the letter into downloads to open in Adobe. Even though I don't have the pop-up blocker on, I clicked on preferences and found the site in question already listed as allowed. Why is this happening? How can I continue my work?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110707 Firefox/3.6.19
Thông tin chi tiết
- Go to your concerned website
- Right-click empty space within the page and click View Page Info
- In the Page Info window, select the Permissions panel
- Under Load Images , Open Pop-up windows, Set Cookies -> place/Remove Checkmark from Use Default and change the setting to Allow
- Close the Page Info window
Check and tell if its working.