When I go to google + I'm told my browser nolonger support google + but I have the latest version of firefox. What's wrong?
When I try to open google plus I get a message that say my browser no longer supports google plus. I'm then asked to download the latest version of firefox. But I already use firefox 5.o.1. I've download it and installed but the same thing happens again and again. I have no problem using any other google function, and I can open google plus in Internet Explorer. That's all the information that I have.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Các trang web bị ảnh hưởng
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Thông tin chi tiết
Câu trả lời hữu ích
i can see my Google+ page, but I can't +1 pages that I like- the icon just doesn't appear, although they appear in Safari and Chrome