Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Learn More

New windows open with different toolbars (and missing URL bar)

  • 5 trả lời
  • 18 gặp vấn đề này
  • 54 lượt xem
  • Trả lời mới nhất được viết bởi cor-el

more options

When I select the "New Window" button or "Open in New Window" from the context menu, a new Firefox window opens - however, the toolbars are completely different from the original open window. Specifically, the URL location bar is missing.

I can add it back, but the change then modifies my original toolbar setup.

More bad behavior: Even if I modify the new window back to the way I wanted it, new windows opened from that window revert back to the modified version, with no location toolbar.

Được chỉnh sửa bởi dms666 vào

Giải pháp được chọn

You can try:


Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 👍 1

Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)

more options

I think your problem is Corrupt localstore.rdf -- take a picture of your toolbars so you'll know how you want them to look after you get rid of your localstore.rdf when Firefox is down, Firefox will create a new one when it starts, which you will have to customize.

more options

Didn't work. Also, that bug is listed as being fixed back in Version 2.something.

Tried deleting the file. Then created new profile. Deleted the file again. Same problem.

more options

Giải pháp được chọn

You can try:


Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

more options

Problem solved!

I went through and one-by-one tested the add-ons. Sure enough I found the culprit. It was the Shareholic extension. I disabled it and everything works fine now. Too bad, I like that program.

Thanks!