I used to be able to refresh a page by hitting the F5 key. That does not seem to work anymore. Is there a keyboard shortcut for refresh, or can I create one?
I used to be able to refresh a page by hitting the F5 key. With 4.0.1, that does not seem to work. Is there a different keyboard shortcut, or can I create one?
Giải pháp được chọn
Try CTRL+RĐọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 15
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Picasa plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Thông tin chi tiết
Giải pháp được chọn
You can also click the combined Reload/Stop/Go button at the right end of the location bar to reload a page.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Người tạo câu hỏi
Xircal wins, with a keyboard shortcut as requested.
cor-el, sorry. I hope your post is helpful for someone else. I was specifically looking for the keyboard shortcut.
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Click the Refresh button on the right hand side of the location bar container on the Navigation Toolbar or press "Ctrl + R" or F5 to reload a web page.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
Could you please click the "Solved It" button next to the post which solved the problem for you? This will help others searching for a solution to the same question.
The reload button at the end of the taskbar does not work either, nor doe right clicking, the refresh option is greyed out and not available.
Ctrl r does not work
DId you try running your browser in safe Mode like Corel suggested?If you have the Mcafee Site Advisor, try disabling that and see if it works. Also see this question- https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/796748
<ctrl> + F5 But Firefox should bring back both the "reload page" and "stop" buttons!!
Firefox 4 uses a combined Stop/Reload/Go button that is positioned at the right end of the location bar.
During the page load process it shows as a Stop button and after the loading has finished the button is changed to a Reload button.
If you type in the location bar then that button becomes a Go button.
Middle-click the Reload button to duplicate the current tab to a new tab.
To move the Stop and Reload buttons to their position to the left of the location bar you can use these steps:
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"
- Drag the Reload and Stop buttons to their previous position to the left of the location bar.
- Set the order to "Reload - Stop" to get a combined "Reload/Stop" button.
- Set the order to "Stop - Reload" or separate them otherwise to get two distinct buttons.