Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
mozilla is preventing me from seeing photos on facebook
When I click on a small image (photo) on someone's post on facebook, it goes to a blank black screen. The face book team advised that something in my mozilla settings prevented me from seeing the images. Can you assist me please?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
- You can see the permissions for the domain in the current tab in Tools > Page Info > Permissions
- You can check the exceptions in Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions
- You can check the Tools > Page Info > Media tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images)
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block images.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.