Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
using google.de as search engine
I have set google.de as 1st search engine, dropped all others. When I do a search, google.com is called up instead of google.de which switches to US location search results. A manual call in the URL field works correctly. I checked that google.de is stored as selected enigine. I also tried to reset the keyword_URL field. No change in behaviour. I could not located where "www.google.com" is stored as url for the search .
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Try doing it this way.
- In the location bar, type about:config and hit Enter.
- In the filter at the top, type: keyword.URL
- Double click it and remove whatever's in there. You'll see it revert to "Default" and "String". (it sounds like you've done this already, but wise to check)
- Go to File | Exit
- Restart Firefox, go to the site you want to set as your homepage.
- Go to Tools | Options | General.
- Make sure it says "Show My Homepage" in the first dropdown menu.
- Click the button called "Use Current Pages" to set the homepage to the one you have on the screen.