Would really like "Live" RSS feed icon in the address bar again. It's easier to see if a live feed is available. How to get it back in FF4
FF4 no longer shows the "Live" RSS feed icon in the address bar next to the "Bookmark" star. Would really like that back if possible.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Điều này đã xảy ra
Bất cứ khi nào Firefox được mở lên
Điều này bắt đầu khi...
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Add it back with customize toolbars: View > Toolbars > Customize
Người tạo câu hỏi
Yes, I do see that, but would prefer the orange icon IN the address bar. Makes it easier to tell that the web site has a live feed. The simple toolbar button would be fine if it lit up when a feed is available but is not what I'm after but thanks.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi sbdayton vào
How about this extension
Người tạo câu hỏi
I was just coming back here to say I found an extension that gives the functionality back. thanks. Pretty stupid that Mozilla took that simple function away, but hooray for developers who see a problem and fix it. Also installed the extension to get my status bar back too....
Câu trả lời hữu ích
We shouldn't have to add an extension for something that was and should still be integrated in FF. The loss of this and being able to access history from the back button are the two reasons I'm rolling back to FF 3
You can drag the RSS feed icon to the right of the location bar to get that icon back. You only need the extension if you want that button in the URL bar container.
Use one of these methods to open the tab history list:
- Right click on the Back or Forward button
- Hold down the left mouse button on the enabled Back or Forward button until the list opens
You can look at this extension:
- Backward Forward History Dropdown: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/backforedrop/