Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
What can I do with offensive ads that pop up on Facebook while using Firefox?
I have several problems with Firefox. When I am on Facebook there are several adds popping up on the sight for adult web sites. This is very offensive and what if a minor was using Firefox the same ads would appear. I also can be on any web site and and the page jumps to a new page for and ad. I do have a anti virus and malware remover so I know this is not my computer.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
Why is there always some 'expert' telling someone to check their computer for virus/trojans? This is a well-known issue with Firefox.
I don't have a trojan, or a virus, and haven't in my entire 32 year career in Information Technology, specialty SECURITY. I'm using a research site and every single mouse click pops an advertisement for a book.
When is Mozilla going to put a stop to Adobe Flashplayer INTRUSION?