Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
When launching, if updates are needed then FF forgets WHY it is launching
How to reproduce:
- Accumulate updates to Firefox without restarting (such as NoScript, etc.)
- Quit FireFox normally. Multiple tabs should be restored at next startup.
- With FF not running, click on a URL in a mail program like Entourage, to start up FF.
- FF starts, updates are installed and running fine.
- Tabs are restored as expected.
- Where's the tab for the URL that I clicked to START FireFox? It's missing.
Perhaps NoScript is hijacking the opened tab to display its launch page, crowding out the web page I clicked to start FF.
Not sure how to test this without an update to NoScript. It also might not be just due to NoScript but that's the add-on that started the web page earlier.
This has been going on for months, so it's not just due the the latest FF update.
Currently running 3.6.13.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi dzurn vào