Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I have tried all suggested fixes but still cannot get Firefox to remember passwords.
I have gone to the Firefox help and tools/options and done all of the things suggested in the helps in both the privacy and security tabs to enable passwords to be saved. Even uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it, but nothing has worked. Still can't get it to save my passwords for various web sites, e.g., Ebay.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Do you mean names and passwords in the Password Manager or do you mean that you are no longer logged on to (remembered by) websites after closing and restarting Firefox?
If the latter happens then you have a problem with cookies that are not kept or the file that stores the cookies is corrupted.
See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Websites_report_cookies_are_disabled (Other Solutions)
- Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored in a cookie.
- You need an allow cookie exception (Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: Exceptions) to keep that cookie, especially for secure websites and if you let cookies expire when Firefox closes
- Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences"
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"