Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I have lost my bookmarks tool bar and cant figure out how to get it back
I accidently closed my toolbar line tha had my bookmarks in it and I can't figure how to retrieve. I deleted Mozilla and re-downloaded, but it came up the same way.
Giải pháp được chọn
In the View menu select Toolbars, then in the list of toolbars click on "Bookmarks Toolbar".Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 👍 6
Tất cả các câu trả lời (9)
Giải pháp được chọn
In the View menu select Toolbars, then in the list of toolbars click on "Bookmarks Toolbar".
The whole tool bar line has disappeared! I don't have a "view" option!!!
View Menu? I dont see that, I guess I deleted that too!
- In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the "Menu Bar" via "View > Toolbars" or via the right-click context menu on a toolbar.
- Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
- Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the "Menu Bar" or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).
If you do not have the en-US locale then the shortcut keys may differ, but pressing the Alt key or F10 should bring up the menu bar.
Check that you still have the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" placed on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- Make sure that you have the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Check in "View > Toolbars > Customize" that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize window onto the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If you do not see the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" then click the "Restore Default Set" button
PRESS F10 on your keyboard it will all come back :+)
If you have deleted all and cannot seen the menu bar press f10 on your keyboard and then go from there x
press f10 to get the file/edit/view/history/bookmarks/tools/help bar back
Hi, i have no bookmarks toolbar, even though there is a tick next to it in the view->toolbars->bookmarks menu. Please help.