Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Active Logins are cleared when Clear Recent History even if unchecked
My options for clear recent history have the following checked. Browsing and Download Form and search history Cookies Cache Nothing else is checked. If I am ,eg, signed in Yahoo mail, and I clear recent history, I find I have been logged out of Yahoo. I am using Version 3.6.12 Thanks.......
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
- Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored in a cookie.
- You need an allow cookie exception (Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: Exceptions) to keep that cookie, especially for secure websites and if you let cookies expire when Firefox closes
- Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences"
You can let all cookies expire if you close Firefox and make an Allow exception for the ones that you want to keep.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Keep until": "I close Firefox"
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Exceptions"