Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
When I load AOL Mail, the whole site is very small and the print is unreadable.
I only have the problem on my Soni laptop, which is running Windows 7, when using Firefox. AOL loads normally with Internet Explorer and it also loads normally on my other computer (using Windows XP) when I am using Firefox. I have no idea how to proceed.
The AOL opening page plus its various features all load normally. Only AOL mail is affected by the problem.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
There are several reasons why the site may look wrong:
- Bad item stored in the Browser Cache: Follow the steps at How to clear the Firefox cache.
- Bad cookie from the broken site: Clear cookies from the broken site by following the steps at Clear cookies and site data in Firefox.
- Images are blocked/disabled: see Fix problems that cause images to not show
- Plug-ins are outdated: check for outdated plugins on the plugin check page.
- Firewall software is blocking some resources on the page: see Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet
- An extension may be causing the problem: see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
For other steps to try, see Web sites look wrong