I have updated Java Console and now have versions 6.0.20, 6.0.21 and 6.0.22. How do I delete two of these versions from plugins.?
Each time there has been an update for Java I have downloaded it. I now observe that in the Firefox Plugins I have three versions of Java Console. I know I can disable the two earlier updates. How do I delete these from appearing in the Plugins.? Please. I don't want to end up with a string of Java updates appearing!!
Giải pháp được chọn
You can uninstall (remove) the Java Console extensions, you do not need them to run Java applets.Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 4
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11
Thông tin chi tiết
Giải pháp được chọn
You can uninstall (remove) the Java Console extensions, you do not need them to run Java applets.
well hey i will surely buy research paper according to such a business as well
Được chỉnh sửa bởi cor-el vào
Người tạo câu hỏi
Many thanks. The problem was easily solved with your help. Cheers.
Câu trả lời hữu ích
tying to delete, but! the extension is marked as (not sure it is exact translation, as i have te message in Russian) would be deleted after the firefox reload BUT!!!
after reload it is still in place with the same message
Try to run Firefox as Administrator via the right-click context menu and see if that allows to remove the Java Console extensions.