Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
How do I change the language back to English on my homepage?
the text on my firefox homepage is in german and I would like to change it back to English
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Firefox determines your current locale and presents pages in the local language.
- If the Google or Yahoo page is in the wrong language then see:
- You may need to (re)set the pref general.useragent.locale to the preferred language (e.g. en-US or en-GB) on the about:config page. See: http://kb.mozillazine.org/General.useragent.locale
- You can open the about:config page via the location bar, like you open a web site.
- Use the Filter bar at the top of that page to quickly locate the pref.
- If you travel frequently to other language locales, you may want to try this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1333/
- If you have the Firefox user interface (menu bar) in the wrong language then you can get the language version of your choice here: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Reinstalling Firefox won't affect the data in your profile folder (e.g. bookmarks and cookies and passwords), but make sure that you do not choose to delete files in the profile folder in the uninstall window.
You need to update your plugins. It is important to keep them updated due to continuing security fixes and improvements in those plug-ins:
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Check your plugin versions: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Note: plugin check page does not have information on all plugin versions
- Update Java:
- Download and update instructions: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Java+plugin+with+Firefox