How can I merge all of the new FF windows that are open into one window with multiple tabs? Safari has a merge windows feature that I like. This is really nice when conducting reasearch on multiple sites at the same time.
When I clik on weblinks they all open into new windows making it somewhat painful to clik on window in the menu bar to go to each new page. I would rather have a feature that would allow me to merge all of those individual windows into tabs within one page.
Every time Firefox opened
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Thông tin chi tiết
Tab Mix Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1122
Thank you. That worked. I was able to open 1 window with multiple tabs. Thanks cor-el!
(locking this thread because of age)